We reserve the right to modify this Agreement at any time without giving you prior notice. Your use of the Website following any such modification constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the Agreement as modified.
1. User Eligibility. The Website is provided by us and is available only to entities and persons over the age of legal majority who can form legally binding agreement(s) under applicable law. If you do not qualify, you are not permitted to use the Site.
2. Use of Site. You may use the Services, the Website, and the information, writings, images and/or other works that you see, hear or otherwise experience on the Website (singly or collectively, the "Content") solely for your non-commercial, personal purposes and/or to learn about our products and services. No right, title or interest in any Content is transferred to you, whether as a result of downloading such Content or otherwise. We reserve complete title and full intellectual property rights in all Content. Except as expressly authorized by this Agreement, you may not use, alter, copy, distribute, transmit, or derive another work from any Content obtained from the Website or the Services, except as expressly permitted by this Agreement.
4. Copyright. The Website and the Content are protected by U.S. and/or foreign copyright laws, and belong to Kelley Management Consulting, Inc.. The copyrights in the Content are owned by Kelley Management Consulting, Inc. or other copyright owners who have authorized their use on the Website. You may download and reprint Content for non-commercial, non-public, personal use only. If you are browsing this Website as an employee or member of any business or organization, you may download and reprint Content only for educational or other non-commercial purposes within your business or organization. You may not manipulate, or alter in any way, images or other Content on the Website.
5. Trademarks. You are prohibited from using any of the marks or logos appearing throughout the Website without permission from the trademark, service mark, or trade dress owner, except as permitted by applicable law.
7. Downloading Files. We do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading through the Website will be free of infection by software viruses or other harmful computer code, files or programs.
8. Disclaimer of Warranties. WE MAKE NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR ENDORSEMENTS WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO THE WEBSITE, THE SERVICES OR THE CONTENT. WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, WITH REGARD TO THE WEBSITE, THE SERVICE, THE CONTENT, AND ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE FURNISHED OR TO BE FURNISHED VIA THE WEBSITE. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS PERFORMED BY THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICES WILL BE CORRECTED. WE DO NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE CONTENT, OR THAT ANY ERRORS IN THE CONTENT WILL BE CORRECTED. THE WEBSITE, THE SERVICES AND THE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS.
10. Indemnification. You understand and agree that you are personally responsible for your behavior on the Website. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Kelley Management Consulting, Inc., its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, joint venturers, business partners, licensors, employees, agents, and any third-party information providers to the Services from and against all claims, losses, expenses, damages and costs (including, but not limited to, direct, incidental, consequential, exemplary and indirect damages), and reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from or arising out of your use, misuse, or inability to use the Website, the Services, or the Content, or any violation by you of this Agreement.
11. User Conduct. You agree to use the Website only for lawful purposes. You agree not to take any action that might compromise the security of the Website, render the Website inaccessible to others or otherwise cause damage to the Website or the Content. You agree not to add to, subtract from, or otherwise modify the Content, or to attempt to access any Content that is not intended for you. You agree not to use the Website in any manner that might interfere with the rights of third-parties
12. General Provisions.
Correction of Errors and Inaccuracies. The Content may contain typographical errors or other errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. We therefore reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update the Content at any time without prior notice. We do not, however, guarantee that any errors, inaccuracies or omissions will be corrected.
Severability / Governing Law. If any part of this Agreement is determined by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, it will not impact any other provision of this Agreement, all of which will remain in full force and effect. Any and all disputes relating to this Agreement, your use of the Website, any other Kelley Management Consulting, Inc. website, the Services, or the Content are governed by, and will be interpreted in accordance with, the laws of the State of Illinois, without regard to any conflict of laws provisions.